10 Best Selling Games apk [November 2012]


10 Best Selling Android Games [November, 2012]

Another monthly games apk collection from apkGiant. This collection includes November's Top 10 games on android play store. The top 2 games are racing games- New Asphalt 7 from Gameloft and Need For Speed Most Wanted from EA. There is also a new Angry Birds available on the market called Angry Birds Star Wars. The other seven games are Where's My Water, Cut the Rope, Angry Birds Space Premium, Fruit Ninja, Minecraft- Pocket Edition, Where's My Perry and World of Goo. Download and Play these cracked games apk on your android phones!

Asphalt 7: Heat

Download Asphalt 7: Heat apk & sd data


Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Download Need For Speed Most Wanted apk & sd data


Where's My Water
Download Where's My Water apk


Minecraft- Pocket edition


Cut The Rope


Angry Bird Space Premium
Download Angry Birds Space Premium apk


Angry Birds Star Wars
Download Angry Birds Star Wars apk
Download Angry Birds Star Wars HD apk


Fruit Ninja


Where's My Perry
Download Where's My Perry apk


World of Goo

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter